1. Which of the following is a main memory
- Secondary memory.
- Auxiliary memory.
- Cache memory.
- Virtual memory.
2. Which of the following are not a machine instructions
- (B) & (C) .
3. In Assembly language programming, minimum number of operands required for an
- Both (B) & (C) .
4. The maximum addressing capacity of a micro processor which uses 16 bit database &
- 64 K.
- 4 GB.
- both (A) & (B) .
- None of these.
5. The memory unit that communicates directly with the CPU is called the
- main memory
- Secondary memory
- shared memory
- auxiliary memory.
6. The average time required to reach a storage location in memory and obtain its
contents is called
- Latency time.
- Access time.
- Turnaround time.
- Response time.
7. A byte is a group of ___ bits.
8. A nibble is a group of __ bits.
9. _________ register keeps track of the instructions stored in program stored
- AR (Address Register)
- XR (Index Register)
- PC (Program Counter)
- AC (Accumulator)
10. What is meant by a dedicated computer?
- which is used by one person only
- which is assigned to one and only one task
- which does one kind of software
- which is meant for application software only
- all of abve