1. In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?
2. What is meant by a dedicated computer?
Which is used by one person only
Which is assigned one and only one task
Which uses one kind of software
Which is meant for application software
3. The system unit of a personal computer typically contains all of the following except:
4. A computer program that converts an entire program into machine language is called a/an
5. A computer program that translates one program instructions at a time into machine language
6. A small or intelligent device is so called because it contains within it a
7. A fault in a computer program which prevents it from working correctly is known as
8. Modern Computer are very reliable but they are not
9. What is the name of the display feature that highlights are of the screen which requires operator attention?
10. Personal computers use a number of chips mounted on a main circuit board. What is the common name for such boards?
Try Now Computer Fundamental MCQs based online Test/Quiz
Try Now Web Internet Fundamental MCQ based online test
If you have any Questions regarding this free Computer Science tutorials ,Short Questions and Answers,Multiple choice Questions And Answers-MCQ sets,Online Test/Quiz,Short Study Notes don’t hesitate to contact us via Facebook,or through our website.Email us @ examradar@Gmail.com We love to get feedback and we will do our best to make you happy.
error: Content is protected !!