1. Which of the following is not a storage medium?
2. The computer abbreviation KB usually means
3. The typical computer criminal is a(n):
Trusted employee with no criminal record.
Trusted employee with a long, but unknown criminal record.
Overseas young cracker.
4. The common name for the crime of stealing passwords is:
5. Collecting personal information and effectively posing as another individual is known
as the crime of:
6. Malicious software is known as:
7. A program that performs a useful task while simultaneously allowing destructive acts is
8. An intentionally disruptive program that spreads from program to program or from disk
to disk is known as a:
Time-related bomb sequence.
9. In 1999, the Melissa virus was a widely publicised:
10. What type of virus uses computer hosts to reproduce itself?
Try Now Computer Fundamental MCQs based online Test/Quiz
Try Now Web Internet Fundamental MCQ based online test
If you have any Questions regarding this free Computer Science tutorials ,Short Questions and Answers,Multiple choice Questions And Answers-MCQ sets,Online Test/Quiz,Short Study Notes don’t hesitate to contact us via Facebook,or through our website.Email us @ examradar@Gmail.com We love to get feedback and we will do our best to make you happy.
error: Content is protected !!