1. Protocols in which the sender sends one frame and then waits for an acknowledgement before proceeding are called __________
- sliding window.
- stop and wait.
- frame buffer.
2. The data link layer takes the packet it gets from the network layer and encapsulates them into ___________
3. The data link layer takes the packets from _____ and encapsulates them into frames for transmission.
- network layer
- physical layer
- transport layer
- application layer
4. Which one of the following task is not done by data link layer?
- error control
- flow control
- channel coding
5. Protocols in which the sender waits for a positive acknowledgement before advancing to the next data item are often called ___________
6. The commonly used protocol for webpage transfer is ________
7. The frames which are intimated for receiving are called ________
- sending window.
- receiving window
8. The analysis which helps in checking whether the protocol is correct is _________
9. The IP address of a system can be known using the DOS command _______
10. Datagrams using header extension are called __________
- datagram packets