1. The ______ portion of LAN management software restricts access, records user activities and audit data etc.
- Configuration management
- Security management
- Performance management.
- Resource management
2. FDDI is a ____ network.
3. A distributed network configuration in which all data/information pass through a central computer is _____ network.
4. The most flexibility in how devices are wired together is provided by ______
5. A central computer surrounded by one or more satellite computers is _______
6. The internet is divided into over 200 top level __________
7. Every domain can have a set of ______ records associated with it.
8. GIF stands for _______
- Group Interchange Format.
- Graphical Interchange Format
- Group Information Format
- Graphical Information Format
9. The error introduced by the finite number of bits per sample is called the _______ noise.
10. ________ bursting allows a sender tot transmit a concatenated sequence of multiple frames in a single transmission.