This section contain Multiple Choice Questions & Answers set 10 of Data Structure and Algorithm.
1. Name the node which has been generated but none of its children nodes have
been generated in state space tree of backtracking method.
2. How many nodes are there in a full state space tree with n = 6?
3. This algorithm scans the list by swapping the entries whenever pair of
adjacent keys are out of desired order.
4. The notation is
B & C only
5. From the following chose the one which belongs to the algorithm paradigm
other than to which others from the following belongs to.
Minimum & Maximum problem
6. To calculatec(i, j )’s, w( i, j)’s and r(i, j)’s; the OBST algorithm in worst case takes
the following time.
O (n log n)
7. What is the type of the algorithm used in solving the 4 Queens problem?
Branch and Bound
8. In Knapsack problem, the best strategy to get the optimal solution, where Pi, Wi is the
Profit, Weight associated with each of the Xith object respectively is to
Arrange the values Pi/Wi in ascending order
Arrange the values Pi/Xi in ascending order
Arrange the values Pi/Wi in descending order
Arrange the values Pi/Xi in descending order
9. Greedy job scheduling with deadlines algorithms’ complexity is defined as
Ω( n log n)
O (n2 log n)
O ( n log n)
10. The divide and conquer merge sort algorithm’s time complexity can be defined as
Ω (n log n)
(n log n)
Try Now Data Structure and Algorithm MCQs based online Test/Quiz