1. In case of entity integrity, the primary key may be
- not Null
- both Null & not Null.
- any value.
2. The language used in application programs to request data from the DBMS is referred to as the
3. A logical schema
- is the entire database.
- is a standard way of organizing information into accessible parts.
- describes how data is actually stored on disk.
- both (A) and (C)
4. Related fields in a database are grouped to form a
- data file.
- data record.
5. The database environment has all of the following components except:
- separate files.
- database administrator.
6. The language which has recently become the defacto standard for interfacing application programs with relational database system is
7. In the architecture of a database system external level is the
- physical level.
- logical level.
- conceptual level
- view level.
8. An entity set that does not have sufficient attributes to form a primary key is a
- strong entity set.
- weak entity set.
- simple entity set.
- primary entity set.
9. In a Hierarchical model records are organized as
10. In an E-R diagram attributes are represented by