1. Natural join is equal to?
- Cartesian Product
- Combination of Union and Cartesian product
- Combination of selection and Cartesian product
- Combination of projection and Cartesian product
2. Which one of the following is not true for a view:
- View is derived from other tables.
- View is a virtual table.
- A view definition is permanently stored as part of the database.
- View never contains derived columns.
3. A primary key if combined with a foreign key creates
- Parent-Child relationship between the tables that connect them.
- Many to many relationship between the tables that connect them.
- Network model between the tables that connect them.
- None of the above.
4. In E-R Diagram relationship type is represented by
- Dashed ellipse
5. A Dada manipulation command the combines the records from one or more tables is called
6. To delete a particular column in a relation the command used is:
7. The ______ operator is used to compare a value to a list of literals values that have been specified
8. A logical schema
- is the entire database
- is a standard way of organizing information into a accessible part
- describe how data is actually stored on disk
- none of these
9. A B-tree of order m has maximum of _____________ children
10. _____________ function divides one numeric expression by another and returns the remainder