1. In 8086 microprocessor one of the following statements is not true?
- coprocessor is interfaced in max mode.
- coprocessor is interfaced in min mode.
- I /O can be interfaced in max / min mode.
- supports pipelining
2. Address line for TRAP is?
3. Access time is faster for _________
4. The First Microprocessor was__________
- Intel 4004
5. Status register is also called as ___________
6. Which of the following is not a basic element within the microprocessor?
- Arithmetic logic unit (ALU)
- Register array
- Control unit
7. Which method bypasses the CPU for certain types of data transfer?
- Software interrupts
- Interrupt-driven I/O
- Polled I/O
- Direct memory access (DMA)
8. Which bus is bidirectional?
- Address bus
- Control bus
- Data bus
- None of the above
9. The first microprocessor had a(n)________
- 1 – bit data bus
- 2 – bit data bus
- 4 – bit data bus
- 8 – bit data bus
10. Which microprocessor has multiplexed data and address lines?