1. Different components n the motherboard of a PC unit are linked together by sets of parallel electrical conducting lines. What are these lines called?
2. The language that the computer can understand and execute is called
- Machine language
- Application software
- System program
- All of the above
3. Which of the following is used as a primary storage device?
- Magnetic drum
- Floppy disk
- All of these
4. Which of the following memories needs refresh?
- All of above
5. The memory which is programmed at the time it is manufactured
6. Which of the following memory medium is not used as main memory system?
- Magnetic core
- Magnetic tape
- Both a and b
7. Registers, which are partially visible to users and used to hold conditional, are known as
- Memory address registers
- General purpose register
8. One of the main feature that distinguish microprocessors from micro‐computers is
- Words are usually larger in microprocessors
- Words are shorter in microprocessors
- Microprocessor does not contain I/O devices
- Exactly the same as the machine cycle time
9. The first microprocessor built by the Intel Corporation was called
10. An integrated circuit is
- A complicated circuit
- An integrating device
- Much costlier than a single transistor
- Fabricated on a tiny silicon chip