1. The address of a variable temp of type float is
- float& temp
- float temp&
2. What is the output of the following code
for (int index=0; index<3; index++)
cout << symbol [index];
- a b c
3. The process of building new classes from existing one is called ______.
4. If a class C is derived from class B, which is derived from class A, all through public
inheritance, then a class C member function can access
- protected and public data only in C and B.
- protected and public data only in C.
- private data in A and B.
- protected data in A and B.
5. If the variable count exceeds 100, a single statement that prints “Too many” is
- if (count<100) cout << “Too many”;
- if (count>100) cout >> “Too many”;
- if (count>100) cout << “Too many”;
- None of these
6. Usually a pure virtual function
- has complete function body.
- will never be called.
- will be called only to delete an object.
- is defined only in derived class.
7. To perform stream I/O with disk files in C++, you should
- open and close files as in procedural languages
- use classes derived from ios
- use C language library functions to read and write data.
- include the IOSTREAM.H header file.
8. Overloading the function operator
- requires a class with an overloaded operator.
- requires a class with an overloaded [ ] operator.
- allows you to create objects that act syntactically like functions
- usually make use of a constructor that takes arguments.
9. If x = y,5 = 2 then x ∧ y equals________.
(where ∧ is a bitwise XOR operator)