1. Function templates can accept
- any type of parameters
- only one parameter
- only parameters of the basic type
- only parameters of the derived type
2. How many constructors can a class have?
- any number
3. The new operator
- returns a pointer to the variable
- creates a variable called new
- obtains memory for a new variable
- tells how much memory is available
4. Consider the following statements: int x = 22,y=15; x = (x>y) ? (x+y) : (x-y); What will be the value of x after executing these statements?
- Error. Cannot be executed
5. An exception is caused by
- a hardware problem
- a problem in the operating system
- a syntax error
- a run-time error
6. A template class
- is designed to be stored in different containers
- works with different data types
- generates objects which must be identical
- generates classes with different numbers of member functions
7. Which of the following is the valid class declaration header for the derived class d with base classes b1 and b2?
- class d : public b1, public b2
- class d : class b1, class b2
- class d : public b1, b2
- class d : b1, b2
8. A library function exit() causes an exit from
- the loop in which it occurs
- the block in which it occurs
- the function in which it occurs
- the program in which it occurs
9. RunTime polymorphism is achieved by ___________
- friend function
- virtual function
- operator overloading
- function overloading
10. Declaration of a pointer reserves memory space
- for the object.
- for the pointer.
- both for the object and the pointer.
- none of these.