This section contain the short Questions and answers on data communication and networking. this will help reader to directly clear the basic concept of each Read More »
1. Define data communication. It is the exchange of data between two devices via some form of Transmission medium ( such as copper cable,twisted pair Read More »
1. What do you mean by Automatic Repeat Request (ARQ)? ARQ means retransmission of data in three cases: Damaged Frame Lost Frame Lost Acknowledge Read More »
1. What are the responsibilities of Network Layer? The Network Layer is responsible for the source-to-destination delivery of packet possibly across multiple networks (links). a. Logical Read More »
1. What are the responsibilities of Transport Layer? The Transport Layer is responsible for source-to-destination delivery of the entire message. a. Service-point Addressing b. Segmentation Read More »
1. What are the responsibilities of Application Layer? The Application Layer enables the user, whether human or software, to access the network. It provides user interfaces Read More »
Q1. What factors affect data transmission? Ans Several factors affect how data is transmitted. They include the following (i) Transmission rate-Frequency and bandwidth (ii) Line Read More »
1) Mention major network architecture. 1) client-server network 2) Peer-to-peer network 2) What is client-server technology? It is a network where one computer acts Read More »
1.What is a protocol? Ans: It is a set of rules that governs data communication. A protocol defines what is communicated, how it is communicated, Read More »
1.What is FDM? Ans: In frequency division multiplexing each signal modulates a different carrier frequency. The modulated carrier combines to form a new signal that Read More »
1.What is HDLC? Ans: It is a bit oriented data link protocol designed to support both half duplex and full duplex communication over point to Read More »
1.What do you mean by non persistent CSMA(carrier sense multiple access) ? Ans: Here if no one else is sending the station begins doing so Read More »
1.Define IP ? Ans: Internetwork protocol (IP) is the transmission mechanism used by TCP/IP protocol.It is an unreliable and connectionless datagram protocol.It provides no error Read More »
Hello Friends ,lots of reader would like to read the content for Data Communication Computer Network Short Question And Answer PDF in the offline mode Read More »
If you have any Questions regarding this free Computer Science tutorials ,Short Questions and Answers,Multiple choice Questions And Answers-MCQ sets,Online Test/Quiz,Short Study Notes don’t hesitate to contact us via Facebook,or through our website.Email us @ examradar@Gmail.com We love to get feedback and we will do our best to make you happy.
error: Content is protected !!