1. Use of virtual functions implies
- static binding
- dynamic binding
2. this pointer
- implicitly points to an object
- can be explicitly used in a class
- can be used to return an object
- All of the above
3. Within a switch statement
- Continue can be used but Break cannot be used
- Continue cannot be used but Break can be used
- Both Continue and Break can be used
- Neither Continue nor Break can be used
4. Data members which are static
- cannot be assigned a value
- can only be used in static functions
- cannot be defined in a Union
- can be accessed outside the class
5. Which of the following is false for cin?
- It represents standard input.
- It is an object of istream class.
- It is a class of which stream is an object.
- Using cin the data can be read from user’s terminal
6. It is possible to declare as a friend
- a member function
- a global function
- a class
- all of the above
7. In multiple inheritance
- the base classes must have only default constructors
- cannot have virtual functions
- can include virtual classes
- None of the above.
8. Declaration of a pointer reserves memory space
- for the object.
- for the pointer.
- both for the object and the pointer.
- none of these.
9. for (; ?
- means the test which is done using some expression is always true
- is not valid
- will loop forever
- should be written as for( )
10. The operator << when overloaded in a class
- must be a member function
- must be a non member function
- can be both (A) & (B) above
- cannot be overloaded