We are now allowing Guest Post Submission on our website.
We strongly recommend you read our submission guidelines below before sending us an email. Not only do we go through our criteria, but we also tell you how you can guarantee a response from our editorial team. So make sure you read to the very end to find out!
We accept guest posts of 1000 words or more from all over the world. Full credit will be given to you so you can use our platform to build your reputation in the world of education. Join our learning community of computer science and become a contributor to Computer science Talks today.
GUEST POST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES.
- All guest posts submitted for publication on our website must be original and not published elsewhere online.
- By submitting a guest post, you agree to give us full ownership of the content. We reserve the right to edit, modify or delete any parts of the content at our discretion.
- Guest posts must be of high quality and provide value to our readers. We reserve the right to reject any guest posts that do not meet our standards.
- We do not accept guest posts that are overly promotional in nature or designed solely to promote a product or service.
- You agree to include a short bio of yourself with a link to your website or social media profile in the guest post.
- We reserve the right to remove any links that we deem to be spammy or of low quality.
- Guest posts should be submitted in a Word document format and any images used should be attached separately.
- You agree to grant us permission to use your name, bio, and photo for promotional purposes on our website and social media channels.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- By submitting a guest post for publication on our website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GUEST POSTING
Here are some frequently asked questions about submitting content to our website.
WHO CAN SUBMIT AN ARTICLE?
Anyone can submit a guest post to us. In fact, a lot of our guest writers are first-timers at blogging and have used our platform to hone their writing skills.
If you are stuck for ideas but still want to write, send us an email at [email protected]. Let us know your background and we’ll suggest a few easy topics you can approach.
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED WORD LENGTH?
As a general guideline, your guest post should be at least 1000 words.
SHOULD I INCLUDE IMAGES?
Please include 2-3 images. Preferably, these should be landscape orientation images with short captions, submitted as an attachment along with your content.
HOW DO I SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE?
Any article submitted to examradar.com should be sent to [email protected] in a word document with images attached.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT AN ARTICLE?
This is subject to review by a member of the editorial team who will proofread your work and suggest edits. We do not accept duplicate content. We will not publish your article if it has already been published elsewhere.
Our editorial review process currently takes around 1-2 days. Once approved by an Editor, your content will be published on our website and shared with you.