1. An array element is accessed using
- a FIFO approach
- an index number
- the operator
- a member name
2. A pure virtual function is a virtual function that
- has no body
- returns nothing
- is used in base class
- both (A) and (C)
3. A static function
- should be called when an object is destroyed.
- is closely connected with and individual object of a class.
- can be called using the class name and function name.
- is used when a dummy object must be created.
4. We can output text to an object of class ostream using the insertion operator << because
- the ostream class is a stream
- the insertion operator works with all classes.
- we are actually outputting to cout.
- the insertion operator is overloaded in ostream
5. The statement f1.write((char*)&obj1, sizeof(obj1));
- writes the member function of obj1 to f1.
- Writes the data in obj1 to f1.
- Writes the member function and the data of obj1 to f1
- Writes the address of obj1 to f1.
6. To convert from a user defined class to a basic type, you would most likely use.
- A built-in conversion function
- A one-argument constructor
- A conversion function that’s a member of the class.
- An overloaded ‘=‘ operator.
7. Which of the following is not the characteristic of constructor.
- They should be declared in the public section.
- They do not have return type.
- They can not be inherited.
- They can be virtual.
8. Name the header file to be included for the use of built in function isalnum()