1. A class defined within another class is:
- Nested class
2. What will be the values of x, m and n after the execution of the following statements?
int x, m, n;
m = 10;
n = 15;
x = ++m + n++;
- x=25, m=10, n=15
- x=26, m=11, n=16
- x=27, m=11, n=16
- x=27, m=10, n=15
3. Which of the following will produce a value 10 if x = 9.7?
4. The major goal of inheritance in c++ is:
- To facilitate the conversion of data types.
- To help modular programming.
- To extend the capabilities of a class.
- To hide the details of base class.
5. Consider the following class definitions:
class b: protected a
What happens when we try to compile this class?
- Will not compile because class body of a is not defined.
- Will not compile because class body of b is not defined
- Will not compile because class a is not public inherited
- Will compile successfully.
6. Which of the following expressions is illegal?
- (10 6).
- (false && true)
- bool (x) = (bool)10;
- float y = 12.67;
7. The actual source code for implementing a template function is created when
- The declaration of function appears.
- The function is invoked.
- The definition of the function appears.
- None of the above.
8. An exception is caused by
- a runtime error.
- a syntax error.
- a problem in the operating system.
- a hardware problem.
9. Which of the following statements are true in c++?
- Classes can not have data as public members.
- Structures can not have functions as members.
- Class members are public by default.
- None of these.
10. What would be the output of the following program? int main()
x = (y = =z);