Algorithm and Flowcharts MCQs Set-7 Contain the randomly compiled multiple choice Questions and answers from various reference books and Questions papers for those who is preparing for the various competitive exams and interviews.
1. Which of the following statement allows us to make a decision from the number of choices?
2. Which of the following keyword is followed by an integer or character constant?
3. Which of the following enhances the versatility of the computer to perform a set of instructions
4. Which of the following contains parenthesis after the „while‟ loop?
5. The condition being tested within the loop may be relational or relational or logical operations
6. Which of the following loop uses three things initialization, condition to terminate loop and increasing
the value of loop counter?
7. The three things inside the for loop are separated by
8. Which of the following statement associated with an „if‟?
9. „do while‟ loop is useful when we want that statement within the loop must be executed
10. Which of the following statement allows the programmer to make the control to the beginning of the
loop ,without executing the statement inside the loop?
You may be interested in:
Data Structure and Algorithms MCQs
Data Structure and Algorithms Online Tests
Data Structure and Algorithms Tutorials