Hello Friends,this particular section is well focused on the Frequently asked DBMS Fundamentals MCQs in the various competitive exam.The set of questions are very basic and easily understandable by reader.we have kept the question hardness level to very basic.
- Cartesian Product
- Combination of Union and Cartesian product
- Combination of selection and Cartesian product
- Combination of projection and Cartesian product
- View is derived from other tables.
- View is a virtual table.
- A view definition is permanently stored as part of the database.
- View never contains derived columns.
- Parent-Child relationship between the tables that connect them.
- Many to many relationship between the tables that connect them.
- Network model between the tables that connect them.
- None of the above.
- Dashed ellipse
- is the entire database
- is a standard way of organizing information into a accessible part
- describe how data is actually stored on disk
- none of these
You may be interested in:
Database Management System Basics MCQs
Database Management System Online Tests
Database Management System Short Questions With Answers
Database Management System Tutorials