Hello Friends,this particular section is well focused on the Frequently asked Database Basic Questions and Answers in the various competitive exam.The set of questions are very basic and easily understandable by reader.we have kept the question hardness level to very basic.
- the logical view.
- the physical view.
- the external view.
- all of the above
- distinct values.
- The data dictionary is normally maintained by the database administrator.
- Data elements in the database can be modified by changing the data dictionary.
- The data dictionary contains the name and description of each data element.
- The data dictionary is a tool used exclusively by the database administrator.
- data is dependent on programs.
- data redundancy increases.
- data is integrated and can be accessed by multiple programs
- support end users who use English-like commands
- support in the development of complex applications software.
- specify the structure of a database.
- all of the above.
- producing detail, summary, or exception reports.
- recording a business activity.
- confirming an action or triggering a response.
- maintaining data.
- VDL and DDL.
- DDL and DML.
- SDL and DDL.
- VDL and DML.
- data is defined separately and not included in programs.
- programs are not dependent on the physical attributes of data.
- programs are not dependent on the logical attributes of data
- both (B) and (C).
You may be interested in:
Database Management System Basics MCQs
Database Management System Online Tests
Database Management System Short Questions With Answers
Database Management System Tutorials