This section contains more frequently asked Programming In C MCQs in the various University Level and Competitive Examinations.
Practice it now to sharpen your concepts and knowledge
1. What is the older high-level(non-assembler) programming language?
2. The primary progenitor of COBOL was the programming language known as:
- short Code
3. The C++ programming language is very popular because it is:
- backward compatible with C.
- widely available.
- all of the above.
4. What innovation introduced in ALGOL68 is ofter credited to pascal?
- user-defined data types
- block statement
- select statement
5. The most common programming languages ,dating back to the 1940s are called:
6. When did the first ANSI programming language stander d come out?
7. List in chronological order, when these languages become officially recognized as a standard
- ANSI C
- ANSI COMMON LISP
- ANSI Cobol
- ANSI ADA
8. Who uses languages which are standards? (i)Processors (ii)Technicians (iii) Students (iv)Managers
- i,ii & iii only
- ii & iv only
- iii & iv only
- all of the above
9. What features make C++ so powerful?
- Easy Implementations
- Reusing the old code
- Easy Memory Management
- All of the above