In this section of Software Engineering – Software Design.It contain Software Architectural Designs MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions Answers).All the MCQs (Multiple Choice Question Answers) requires in depth reading of Software Engineering Subject as the hardness level of MCQs have been kept to advance level.These Sets of Questions are very helpful in Preparing for various Competitive Exams and University level Exams.
Practice it now to sharpen your Concepts
1. The best representation of system architecture is an operational software prototype
2. The architectural representations can be an enabler for communication among project stakeholders
3. An architectural description is often documented using an architecture template.
4. An architectural decision is often documented using an architecture decision description template.
5. An architectural genre will often dictate the architectural approach that may used for the structure to be built.
6. An architectural style encompasses which of the following elements?
7. To determine the architectural style or combination of styles that best fits the proposed system, requirements engineering is used to uncover
8. Before an architectural pattern can be chosen for use in a specific system it must have a code implementation to facilitate its reuse.
9. The criteria used to assess the quality of an architectural design should be based on system
10. Software architectural considerations often interact with each other and moderate each other.
11. Developer notes are not a reliable means of documenting architectural decisions
12. During process of modeling the system in context, systems that interact with the target system are represented as
13. Once selected, archetypes always need to be refined further as architectural design proceeds.
14. Which of the following is not an example of infrastructure components that may need to be integrated into the software architecture?
15. In the architecture trade-off analysis method the architectural style should be described using the
16. A useful technique for evaluating the overall complexity of a proposed architecture is to look at the component
17. Software architects need to create consensus among software team members and other stakeholders.
18. Pattern-based architectural reviews can be useful for project with short build cycles and volatile requirements.
19. Static architectural conformance checking assesses whether or not the source code matches the user visible requirements
20. Architectural design has no role in agile software process models.
You may be interested in:
Software Engineering Online Tests