In this section of Software Engineering – Software Testing.It contain Security Engineering MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions Answers).All the MCQs (Multiple Choice Question Answers) requires in depth reading of Software Engineering Subject as the hardness level of MCQs have been kept to advance level.These Sets of Questions are very helpful in Preparing for various Competitive Exams and University level Exams.
Practice it now to sharpen your Concepts
1. When analyzing security requirements focus in system assets with the highest value and greatest exposure
2. It is possible to have a safe system that is not secure.
3. Individuals rarely expose their personal information to others on social media networks
4. Wireless networks require the trust and cooperation between nodes that can be exploited by malicious programs?
5. Cloud computing is has greater levels of security that other web data repositories.
6. The security concerns remain an obstacle to implementing the vision implied by the Internet of Things .
7. Security and usability requirements are often in conflict with each other.
8. Which of following is not one of the elements of a security model?
9. Security metrics and measures need to assess which of these properties?
10. Security correctness checks should be included which of the following activities?
11. Which is not one of the elements of a security case?
12. Security assurance and risk identification must be included in the schedule and budget if they are to be taken seriously.
13. Threat analysis is not needed for conventional software applications.
14. An incident response plan spells out the actions to be carried out by each stakeholder in response to specific attacks.
You may be interested in:
Software Engineering Online Tests