1. Which of the following is an anti-virus program
- Quick heal
- All of these
2. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy threats except:
3. Trojan horses are very similar to virus in the matter that they are computer programs that replicate copies of themselves
4. _____________ monitors user activity on internet and transmit that information in the background to someone else.
- None of these
5. Viruses are __________.
- Man made
- Naturally occur
- Machine made
- All of the above
6. Firewall is a type of ____________.
- Security threat
- None of the above
7. Unsolicited commercial email is known as ____________.
8. Which of the following is not an external threat to a computer or a computer network
- Trojan horses
9. When a person is harrassed repeatedly by being followed, called or be written to he / she is a target of
- Identity theft
10. Which of the following is a class of computer threat
- DoS attacks