1. The primary function of the ………… is to set up the hardware and load and start an operating system
2. What kind of memory is both static and non -volatile?
3. ………. is computer software designed to operate the computer hardware and to provide platform for running application software
4. The ……… is the amount of data that a storage device can move from the storage medium to the Computer per second
data migration rate
data digitizing rate
data transfer rate
data access rate
5. A device, which is not connected to CPU, is called as …….
6. What is the other name for programmed chip?
7. On-line real time systems become popular in ……….. generation
8. You use a(n) ….., such as a keyboard or mouse, to input information
9. …………. is the ability of a device to “jump” directly to the requested data
All of the above
10. …………. provides process and memory management services that allow two or more tasks, jobs, or programs to run simultaneously
Try Now Computer Fundamental MCQs based online Test/Quiz
Try Now Web Internet Fundamental MCQ based online test
If you have any Questions regarding this free Computer Science tutorials ,Short Questions and Answers,Multiple choice Questions And Answers-MCQ sets,Online Test/Quiz,Short Study Notes don’t hesitate to contact us via Facebook,or through our website.Email us @ examradar@Gmail.com We love to get feedback and we will do our best to make you happy.
error: Content is protected !!