1. Computers manipulate data in many ways, and this manipulation is called……
2. The ability to recover and read deleted or damaged files from a criminal’s computer is an example of a law enforcement speciality called:
- computer forensics
3. Where does most data go first with in a computer memory hierarchy ?
4. The………….data mining technique derives rules from real-world case examples.
- Rule discover
- Signal processing
- Neural nets
- Case-based reasoning
5. …………….are used to identify a user who returns to a Website
6. Codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer-readable are
- an ASCII code
- a magnetic tape
- an OCR scanner
- a bar code
7. Why is it unethical to share copyrighted files with your friends?
- It is not unethical, because it is legal.
- It is unethical because the files are being given for free.
- Sharing copyrighted files without permission breaks copyright laws
- It is not unethical because the files are being given for free.
8. Reusable optical storage will typically have the acronym-
9. The most common type of storage devices are-
10. A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be-
- none of these