1. Computers manipulate data in many ways, and this manipulation is called……
2. The ability to recover and read deleted or damaged files from a criminal’s computer is an example of a law enforcement speciality called:
3. Where does most data go first with in a computer memory hierarchy ?
4. The………….data mining technique derives rules from real-world case examples.
5. …………….are used to identify a user who returns to a Website
6. Codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer-readable are
an ASCII code
a magnetic tape
an OCR scanner
a bar code
7. Why is it unethical to share copyrighted files with your friends?
It is not unethical, because it is legal.
It is unethical because the files are being given for free.
Sharing copyrighted files without permission breaks copyright laws
It is not unethical because the files are being given for free.
8. Reusable optical storage will typically have the acronym-
9. The most common type of storage devices are-
10. A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be-
none of these
Try Now Computer Fundamental MCQs based online Test/Quiz
Try Now Web Internet Fundamental MCQ based online test
If you have any Questions regarding this free Computer Science tutorials ,Short Questions and Answers,Multiple choice Questions And Answers-MCQ sets,Online Test/Quiz,Short Study Notes don’t hesitate to contact us via Facebook,or through our website.Email us @ examradar@Gmail.com We love to get feedback and we will do our best to make you happy.
error: Content is protected !!