1. A person who used his or her expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get
information illegally or do damage is a-
2. To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is-
3. A DVD is an example of a
solid-state storage device
4. The process of transferring files from a computer on the Internet to your computer is
5. ………. is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors.
6. Help Menu is available at which button?
7. The technology that stores only the essential instructions on a microprocessor chip and
thus enhances its speed is referred to as
8. Which is not a basic function of a computer?
9. ASCII is a coding system that provides
256 different characters
512 different characters
1024 different characters
128 different characters
10. Which part of the computer is directly involved in executing the instructions of the
The main storage
The secondary storage
Try Now Computer Fundamental MCQs based online Test/Quiz
Try Now Web Internet Fundamental MCQ based online test
If you have any Questions regarding this free Computer Science tutorials ,Short Questions and Answers,Multiple choice Questions And Answers-MCQ sets,Online Test/Quiz,Short Study Notes don’t hesitate to contact us via Facebook,or through our website.Email us @ examradar@Gmail.com We love to get feedback and we will do our best to make you happy.
error: Content is protected !!